Thursday, February 11, 2010

My new gi!

I've got it nice and broken in with Fabio's patch on the back....  NAGA here I come!  =)


I grappled in it and washed it every day this week. I hate new gi stiffness, and I didn't want to take it to NAGA bright and stiff.  =)


Here it is:

I love it.  Love it, love it, love it!

I 5'9 and 140 pounds so, I ordered an A2 (A2 5'5" - 5'8" 130-160 lbs) even though I am a bit out of the height range, but it fits well, and didn't shrink much at all , if any air drying.  I think an A3 would have been way too big.


It feels really sturdy, well made and functional on top of managing to look feminine and cute.  Looking cute is pretty low on the priority list as far as grappling goes, but it is nice to not feel like I am grappling in a blue potato sack for once. =)  I am a girl, after all.


I read they might be coming out with a white version, and I will definitely get another one if they do.  I don't think you could beat the quality of this gi for the price anywhere else.  


http://www.fenomkimonos.com/

3 comments: