Friday, January 8, 2010

Uhh, please get your butt cheeks off of my face cheeks....

Tonight someone sat on my face.  I mean...  Here let me take a seat with my sweaty man butt right on your face. I've had my face briefly crammed in to someones butt before, and I'm sure I have brushed my butt up against a face or two, but never have I had someone just sit down on my face.  LOL


Anyway!

Tonight was great!  It was a belt graduation.  5 people got new belts, and lots of people got stripes.  It was so nice to see so many people get recognition for their hard work.  It was especially fun to watch everyone who got their new belt get thrown repeatedly.  Fabio has a tradition that when someone moves up a belt, everyone who out ranks them get to throw them... three times.  There were 24 throwers which means everyone, except Mario who only got thrown by the purple+, got thrown 72 times.  It was, for the most part all in good fun with a few over zealous take downs, but all in all, I think things like that bring everyone closer together.  And that is one of the things I love most about Fabio's school.  It is like a family... a giant manly butt kicking family... and I love them.  =)






Mario getting his purple belt!  Go Mario!!

Some of the girls I grapple with


Some people getting their roll on.


All the people on the left, are going to throw the people on the right, three times each.


Mario getting tossed by Kyle.


Mario getting tossed by PP.

No comments:

Post a Comment