Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm a little slow...

... but I just realized NAGA is in three weeks!

I always seem to panic and worry the closer it gets.  Hopefully, I will be able to keep my head in the game once I actually get there.

I did okay mentally in at the NAGA in November, but I was a wee bit more nervous at De la Riva, my first competition (See below... lol)

I feel like I have so much to do!   ..Other then get down to light weight.

*Panic*

My body is currently in the process of leaving my reproductive options open, (Even though, I clearly told it there is no need!)  So it is hard to gauge where I am falling in my weight loss goal.

1 comment:

  1. For the lightweight part:
    - If you can, get a food scale ($20-30) and weigh out your food (especially things like peanut butter! Way too easy to eat too much.).
    - Drink lots o' water.
    - Do high-intensity intervals, if you have extra time, instead of LSD cardio: sprint for 30sec - 1 min, walk for 1-2x sprint time. Repeat 5-10 times. Sprints should be all out; rest times should be slow. Can be done on a stationary bike, too. (I can't do this on a treadmill because I'm afraid of flying off backwards!)

    ReplyDelete