Monday, April 26, 2010

60 to zero in 5 minutes flat...

Tonight, I rolled with someone and afterward felt really good about the roll.  Not that I did anything to the guy... I think I got submitted even, but I still felt good about the roll.  I felt like I moved well, and did correct things.   


Next grapple.
BOOSH!
Insta-fail.


Another blue belt who is of around the same skill level, but totally different game.  


That grapple I felt clumsy, slow and generally retarded.  I don't know why, but it was just horrible.  And it's not like the guy was going hard on me.. quite the opposite.  He was nice, and helpful and went the pace I was going. ... but holy lord of light, I felt like I grappled like a moron.  


Lucky for me, it was my last grapple of the night.  No time to sneak in any possible redemption... and knowing myself as well as I do, I know I am going to dwell on it all night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment