Sunday, September 20, 2009

Maybe I can shut my mouth after all...

I haven't bloged in like two weeks! Stephanie shut her mouth! No, no, pigs aren't flying.. .at least I don't think they are.

Anyway!
Jiu-jitsu has been awesome the past couple of classes. I am still craptastical with my submissions, but Mario has told me a few times that I am getting better... and I don't think he would lie to me. He also taught me a SWEET arm drag. He said it could really be my bread and butter if I get it down. So, I am going to work on it. It's just not something I have a lot of volunteers for.

Also Naga is exactly two months away. I get a little panicked when I think about it, so I won't.... I am really excited, and just as nervous. Oh man, I am so going to barf. I can feel it. I don’t do nerves well. I do not expect to place, or even win my first fight. Don’t get me wrong, I want to do well, but I don’t expect much. I expect to have fun, I expect to enjoy the experience, and I expect to learn.

On that note… I am off to Disney for a few days! See you when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment