Friday, September 4, 2009

Frustration.


Sometimes Jiu-jitsu is just frustrating. I have to not let it get to me. Tonight grappling I got really frustrated… and I’m not even sure why. I was able to snap out of it pretty quickly, but still... I hate when I get like that. I think some of it has to do with my left hand. I cannot use it properly. I think I am going to make a doctor’s appointment. Allie thinks I might have a fang lodged in my finger somewhere digging into a nerve. Whatever it is it hurts, and I have to get it taken care of. But I am just going to do what I can do in the mean time, and try not to let my frustration get the best of me.

Other than that tonight I ran.. or mostly ran a full mile. I had literally just eaten, so I didn’t really choose the best time to do it, but I still did it. lol and I did not throw up! Yay. Then we grappled… see frustration above… and then did the full 53 minutes of yoga! I’ve never been able to finish the video but tonight I did. Wooohoooo! So, all around good night minus the 15 or so minutes of stankatude from frustration. Sorry Allie and Phil!

No comments:

Post a Comment