Thursday, September 10, 2009

Children can read minds, and they use their powers to plot against us.

Last night I decided I was going to start getting more sleep. (See Below)

So, I got into bed at 11:30.... and was woken up at 1 am. Braden woke up. I went in to check on him... He was fine, so I put him back in his bed. He kept crying... I check again. Check clothes, check diaper look for any booboos... Nothing. He is fine. So I put him back in bed. Still crying. I knew he wasn't hungry, he'd eaten three.. yes, three pieces of pizza for dinner. He ate more than I did, and I was not hungry.. and I outweigh him by 120 pounds. lol So, I calm him down, and put him back to bed..... More crying. I just let him cry it out. I knew nothing was wrong, and going in there 20 more times would only keep him up longer. So, at around 2 am, he gives one last high pitched wail, and then gave up. That last high pitched wail.... woke Zaile up. Zaile was happy to be up, like she always is if she is waken up at night, because I just take her into my bed and let her fall back to sleep on her own. The only problem with this last night was the fact that Micah asked to sleep with me last night. He has been a little starved for attention lately, so I said yes... and when I brought Zaile into bed, she saw him.... and "Micah!!" .... And then Micah was awake. Finally at around 3 they went back to sleep. And sleeping between a 4 year old and a 2 year old isn't the most comfortable thing ever. I was pretty much woken up every hour if not more often… and Tada! 7 am is here, and Braden is awake.

So much for a good night’s sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment