Monday, April 30, 2012

Flula Borg, I blog you!

For those of you yet unaware of who Flula Borg is, let me inform you...  He is the best thing that has ever happened to the internet.  Yes, ever. 


I feel like he needs a small disclaimer though.  He is the type of awesome that only awesome people like.  If you don't find him to be hilarious it probably means that you are lame.  =)  You can correct said lameness by watching more Flula.  So really, it's win win.


It is hard to explain what Flula does, so I will just use his words, "My name is Flula.  Like a Ziploc Bag I have many purposes:  Musik, Video, MC, Novel writing, Basketball, and yes Adventures!"



 And now I will show you:  


SPC is my favorite.  Clearly.






And I want to thank my friend Jennifer for being a party pooper.  For if this was not the case, I would be among the sad ranks of people who have no idea who Flula is.  It is her party pooping that lead to the discovery of this gem:







I had the pleasure of meeting Flula this weekend.  He very randomly came to Lakeland for PariahCon, and like the weirdo I am, I went to the Con just to see Flula.  However, I met a ton of really nice super friendly people.  Thanks PariahCon!   


And not surprisingly, he is just as awesome in person as he is on the internet.


And now, pictures.

   Flula was super cool about my excessive picture taking.  

 Trying and failing to be hard.  You know, like I do.

My new phone, (that Flula very awesomely made my voicemail recording for) doesn't take great pictures of moving targets and I don't think Flula stood still for more than a few seconds, so sadly my pictures didn't come out that great.  I'll have to bring my camera next time.  



Kara and I with Flula post show.  
 I love how terrified Kara looks in this picture.  


These are my favorite shoes, and Flula managed to make them even more dope for me.  


And look!  It's Flula's ass!

And now, you know who Flula is.  You are totally welcome.  I am just sorry it took this long for you to find him.


http://www.youtube.com/djflula 



 And now you may be asking yourself, does Flula beatbox like a triceratops...?
Are two bees in a bush worth five horses?

...Yes, the answer is yes he does.




2 comments: