Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This is not a waffle.

I make waffles from scratch for my kids. I use whole grain flour, so I know they are better for you and taste better then the frozen ones.

This morning I knew I was going to be in a hurry, (Or at least I thought I would be...) so I bought some frozen ones so I could just toast them and go... Anyway, I handed one to Micah and he looks at me like I am some kind of moron...

"Uhhh... What is that?"

"It's a waffle, eat it."

Micah insisted for a few minutes that it wasn't a waffle, and that I had lost my mind, but I convinced him it was an eggo, and that it was yummy.

I'm just not sure how I feel about my almost 5 year old not recognizing a waffle. lol And it's not like this was the first frozen waffle he has ever had... It just made me laugh. I love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment