Thursday, June 7, 2012

Competitions

I've been a little quiet on the blog front as of late.  I don't know if I should say, 'Sorry', or 'You're Welcome'.  Choose which ever is more applicable.

I have two competitions coming up in the next four months.  It is time to start thinking about goals.

Once again, I am exhibiting signs of irrationality and mental unsoundness.  I think I am going light weight for the Miami Open.  I have to lose roughly 12 pounds in 4 months.  That would basically be 200-300 less calories per day from now until then, and I would easily make my goal.  That could easily go unnoticed as far as self control goes.

I'm not even worried about it.

The other thing I want to work on is my lower half.  I would like to suck less at escaping and applying leg attacks.  They make me so nervous I never really try to apply them, or escape.  I am paranoid I will roll the wrong way and break myself, or the same would happen to someone I tried to leg lock.  I'm just not secure enough to know when to let go and when to hold on.  So, I need to fix that.

And escapes.  Always escapes... escapes from everywhere.  I feel like they will never good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment