Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I had a dream last night... and you were there, and you, and you....

I had a weird BJJ blog dream last night.. and since some of my fellow bloggers were in it, I thought I would blog about it...  But now that I am about to openly tell people I have never met that I had a dream about them... I am second guessing it.  lol

Oh well, sorry if I creep you out...

So, to the dream.

I dreamed I was at my old school, Summerlin, the one that closed down, and Mario, my instructor that left BJJ forever was still instructing.  Not so weird.  Except that all my team mates had been replaced by BJJ bloggers.  Dev was there, Laura was there, so was Steve  wearing his super awesome Orange Gi  and in my dream I told him I loved it about 900 times...like a creppy weirdo.  I also got to grapple Georgette.  This btw, was my first day back to class after my still on going hiatus.  (That will hopefully come to a real end soon, not just a dream end.)

I kept telling her to go easy on me, and that I would probably have zero gas, and super slow reaction time... Which btw I did... and I had to stop our grapple before it was even over.

That was pretty much it.  lol

I figure I had the dream because I was reading jits blogs before bed, and miss it like crazy, and I am afraid I am going to suck when I do make it back.

Again, sorry if I creeped anyone out.... I just wanted to share.  =)

5 comments:

  1. I have no idea how to respond to that. :) But I appreciate being included! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha - Yeah, I know.. it's weird. Sorry. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird yes, but cool that I was included 'specially since I don't have a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome. I'm glad I was in there, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am flattered. LOL silly girl. Totally need to put you on a plane to Austin, stuff you with nana bread (Daniel Moraes' favorite!) and brownies (Marcelo Garcia's favorite!) and just go chill in the pool.

    ReplyDelete